Why Study In Germany?
Germany is an ideal destination for study overseas with its world-class education and thrilling urban life that is embedded in serene landscapes. It has a welcoming culture and accepts immigrants from all over the world. The German economy is vast with infinite opportunities for overseas graduates.
- Universities in Germany charge low tuition fees or have no tuition fees at all
- Overseas students in Germany have numerous funding and scholarship options
- German Universities have a good number of programs taught in English
- Overseas students can enjoy a high standard of living for low costs
- Overseas graduates from German Universities have numerous job options
- Universities in Germany have a multi-ethnic and international ambiance
- The economy of Germany is a flourishing one
Cost Of Studying In Germany
Overseas students can study for free at Public Universities in Germany. However, there is enrolment, administration and confirmation charge per semester that must be paid by them. This varies depending on the University – Private or Public and the chosen course.
|Study Program||Average Tuition Fees in AUD$|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||€500 -€20,000 yearly|
|Postgraduate Master’s Degree||€5,000 – €30,000 yearly|
Upcoming Intakes In Germany
Universities in Germany have diverse deadlines for application. However, the two general timelines are broadly applicable:
Intake 1: Summer Semester – The application must be submitted prior to January 15th
Intake 2: Winter Semester – The application must be submitted prior to July 15th