Why Study In France?
The higher education system in France offers excellent programs across all disciplines and study levels. It has 3,500 plus higher education institutions with a diverse range of subjects. These include but not limited to Engineering, Business Management, Tourism and Social Work, Culinary Arts and Hotel Management.
- Universities in France have quality higher education tailored for the needs of the students with exceptional R&D opportunities
- France has an ambiance favorable for young Entrepreneurs and innovation
- Outstanding career prospects with options for Post Study Visa
- The Top 20 Universities in France are ranked and recognized by QS in the global top 500
- The Government of France subsidizes a vast share of the actual tuition costs and thus Tuition fees are low at Public Universities
- An analogous Grandes Ecoles system that is on par with a Masters degree
Cost Of Studying In France
Usually, courses in Arts, Education, and Humanities are cheaper while subjects like Engineering and Medicine are expensive. Studies at Post Graduate level have higher tuition fees typically and costs are diverse based on the program.
|Study Program||Average Tuition Fees in AUD$|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||€ 2,770 – € 10,000 yearly|
|Postgraduate Master’s Degree||€ 3,770 – € 10,000 yearly|
Upcoming Intakes In The France
The application deadlines for Universities in France are diverse. Nevertheless, the two major intakes are:
Intake 1: Summer Semester – It commences in October and is the major intake
Intake 2: Winter Semester – It commences in April and is available only for selected courses